christine-mcguinness-hails-“women-supporting-women”-in-first-social-media-post-since-announcing-paddy-split

Christine McGuinness hails “women supporting women” in first social media post since announcing Paddy split

Christine McGuinness has posted on social media for the first time since the sad news that she has separated from husband Paddy McGuinness – to cheer on the England Women’s football team at Wembley. In an empowering post, Christine looked happy and relaxed as she posted from Wembley Stadium, where England met Germany in the huge Euro 2022 final on Sunday.

In the post, Christine said she loved to see “women supporting women” and “believing in themselves”. Christine looked stunning as she smiled for the photo, wearing a casual ensemble of strappy white vest top teamed with ripped jeans.

Cheshire-based Christine and comedy star Paddy announced in a joint statement last week that they had separated “a while ago”. They said: “This was not an easy decision to make but we are moving forward as the best parents we can be for our three beautiful children.”

Read more : Davina McCall inundated with compliments as she wows fans in yellow bikini

Mum-of-three Christine posted on her Instagram on Sunday: “Things I love to see”, followed by a heart-eyed emoji. She then said: “Women supporting women. Going against the grain. Doing what they love. Believing in themselves. Fighting for equality.”



Christine looked happy and relaxed at Wembley

She ended the post: “And our country getting behind them shouting “Yes girls”,” before adding: “COME ON ENGLAND”.

Paddy was first to break the silence on social media following their sad news, to confirm that he had returned to work on Top Gear last week. The 48-year-old indicated he is back at work on Top Gear, which he hosts on the BBC alongside Freddie Flintoff and Chris Harris.

In a joint statement about their marriage on Friday July 22, Bolton-born Paddy and former model Christine opened up about the “difficult decision” to separate and said they had decided it was the end ‘some time ago’.

In the message posted to both of their Instagram Stories, they said: “We hadn’t planned on sharing this publicly until we were ready but after the lack of privacy surrounding our life personal life, we feel left with no other option but to clarify. A while ago we took the difficult decision to separate but our main focus as always is to continue loving and supporting our children.

“This was not an easy decision to make but we are moving forward as the best parents we can be for our three beautiful children. We’ll always be a loving family, we still have a great relationship and still live happily in our family home together.”

They went on: “We hope this now draws a line under anymore unwanted intrusion into our our private life. Although we work in the public eye we ask kindly if you could respect our wishes for privacy on this matter.”

Read next:-