The I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here is finally here as fans gear up for the latest series.
The ITV reality show will hit screens on Sunday for its 21st run – and it’s heading back to Wales.
Hosts Ant and Dec will be back as the fresh batch of famous faces prepare to spend the next few weeks at Gwrych Castle.
And the 2021 line-up was finally revealed on Monday night (November 15) after weeks of rumours.
Waiting to take on the challenges I’m A Celeb has to offer right here in the UK are:
- Broadcaster & ex BBC Breakfast Host – Louise Minchin
- Olympic Gold Medallist – Matty Lee
- Radio 1Xtra DJ – Snoochie Shy
- TV Presenter & Journalist – Richard Madeley
- Choreographer – Dame Arlene Phillips, DBE
- Music Producer– Naughty Boy
- Paralympic Gold Medallist– Kadeena Cox, MBE
- Football Legend – David Ginola
- Pop Star & Presenter – Frankie Bridge
- Emmerdale Star – Danny Miller
But as I’m A Celeb fans reacted to the news, they realised two TV legends were missing.
Coronation Street’s Simon Gregson and EastEnders star Adam Woodyatt were rumoured to be heading to the castle.
So fans are predicting a line-up twist, as seen in previous years.
“Ian Beale and Steve McDonald coming in later I believe,” Jack shared on Facebook.
“Adam and Simon are the late entrants, then?” Ian added.
@NCFCJake also asked: “Where’s Ian Beale and Steve from Corrie?” to which @TheOnlyKailahh said: “Prob come in a couple days later and do a EastEnders vs corrie type trial.”
@RyanGTweetsTV added: “A fantastic like up. I’m pressumimg that Adam Woodyatt and Simon Gregson will be coming in as the extra 2 celebs at the end of week 1. I can’t wait for the series to start I love this show so much bring it on #ImACeleb.”
In 2019 Corrie star Andy Whyment and EastEnders actor Cliff Parisi headed into the jungle together while last year, Ruthie Henshall and Russell Watson were the latecomers to the series.