Love Island stars Tasha Ghouri and Andrew Le Page appeared to be celebrating some news a week after the final of the ITV2 dating show. The couple haven’t left each other’s sides since finishing in fourth place.
Earlier this week, the loved-up pair enjoyed their ‘first date’ outside of the famous Mallorcan villa while also having their shopping trip ‘third-wheeled’ by fellow Love Island finalist Luca Bish.
But taking to Instagram on Monday evening (August 8), both Tasha, 23, and Andrew, 27, gave fans a glimpse into their evening as they celebrated Andrew’s ‘future’.
Posting a picture of them tucking into a bottle of pink fizz and clinking glasses, Tasha wrote: “Celebrating you @andrewlepage and the future.” Andrew also shared a picture of the pair’s drinking glasses.
“Celebrating a good day,” he commented before tagging his girlfriend. While fans have been left to speculate what the news may be, there was more drama eagle-eyed Love Island fans had spotted.
They had a rocky relationship in the villa but it appears dancer Tasha has taken action against Jacques O’Neill. She appeared to have revealed her true feelings by unfollowing him on Instagram after Love Island fans were left outraged by his behaviour towards her while on the show and since he quit.
It comes a week after Tasha’s dad shared his thoughts online after seeing a video clip that appeared to show Jacques mocking his daughter while watching the penultimate episode of the ITV2 dating show in which the couples deliver heartfelt speeches to each other.
Taking to Twitter, Tasha’s father responded to a post about the video, as he appeared to make a dig at Jacques’ behaviour. The Mirror reports him as tweeting: “Some people grow and mature from their Island experience, some don’t. It is what it is.”
- ITV Love Island’s Davide swears at Loose Women host Ruth Langsford in backstage video
- ITV Love Island’s Adam shares very different video with Paige as her ex Jacques took a swipe at their relationship
- ITV Love Island fans defend Ekin-Su’s appearance on Loose Women with Davide as they reveal moving in plans
- ITV Love Island’s Ekin-Su reunites with ‘her king’ Davide after unexpected compliment from Mark Wright
- ITV Love Island’s Luca and Gemma address reunion ‘tiff’ rumours during joint Good Morning Britain appearance