Fans were delighted when Jamie Redknapp posted a sweet photo of himself with his baby son, Raphael. Some were quick to point out that he bears a striking resemblance to Jamie’s dad Harry Redknapp.
Jamie is on holiday with his family and shared a photo with baby son by the pool. The 49-year-old married Swedish model Frida Redknapp in October and Raphael was born soon after.
The couple already have several children from previous marriages. Jamie shares two sons Charly and Beau with ex-wife Louise Redknapp, while Frida has four children – a girl and three boys – from her marriage to American hedge fund tycoon Jonathan Lourie, The Liverpool Echo reports.
A snap posted to Instagram on Monday shows baby Raphael wearing a striped swimsuit and a floppy hat while being held by his dad, in the swimming pool. Jamie wears blue swim trunks and sunglasses, and looks adoringly at his son in the photo.
Captioning the post, Jamie simply said: “Holiday time [heart emoji].” Fans were quick to comment on the post, with many commenting on Raphael’s likeness to another family member.
Charlotte said: “Your dad’s twin!”, while Glenda Corrigan Nolan said: “Image of your dad”. Sarah Ghirado said: “Happy holidays”, and Andy Rolls said: “Your lad is striking a pose there Jamie!”
Jamie celebrated his birthday this weekend, with wife Frida taking to social media to pen a heartfelt message to her husband. On Saturday, Frida said: “Happy Birthday Sötnos. What a smashing guy you are inside and out.
“Cool, super funny, silly, handsome, kind, an amazing daddy to your three boys and the best husband! Love you lots! Have the best day.”
- Manchester woman lived on £5 a day for years after suddenly quitting UK
- Woman’s plea for help after being left with bill for thousands after mum’s death
- Ex-Hollywood actor who fell into life of crime burgles home after missing last bus while drunk
- ‘It destroyed my brother – I’m not going to let it destroy me’: Sister’s plea after tragedy of beloved 22-year-old
- ITV Corrie legend Tracie Bennett shocks fans as she reveals painful injury and asks their advice