Jessie J has revealed she is pregnant just over a year after suffering a tragic miscarriage. The Domino singer announced the news as she shared a video montage of her pregnancy journey so far on her Instagram page.
Former The Voice judge Jessie can be seen showing off her bump during different stages of her pregnancy in the montage video, which received almost half a million likes on Friday evening (December 6).
The mum-to-be was flooded with messages of congratulations in the comments section from her celebrity friends. It comes just over a year after Jessie announced she had suffered a miscarriage in November 2021. She had tragically lost her baby hours before a gig in Los Angeles, but still took to the stage.
In the new post on Friday, she penned: “I am so happy and terrified to finally share this…Please be gentle with me. Honestly, ya girl just wants to ugly cry in public in a catsuit eating a chocolate covered pickle with no questions asked”.
TV’s Stacey Solomon, who is also pregnant, wrote: “Oh Jessie I’m so happy for you. Love you” as Brenda Edwards added: “So over the moon about this news can’t wait to meet little bubba love you “.
Mrs Hinch gushed: “Omg I am so so so happy for you , for this beautiful moment.”
- Helen Flanagan says ‘life isn’t perfect’ as she shows support to Scott Sinclair
- ITV Emmerdale fans distracted by David Metcalfe blunder as they’re left divided over Leyla blame
- Fans share concern for Holly Willoughby as she’s hit with negative comments over stunning £4k dress display
- Amanda Holden responds after fans’ comments over cheeky picture with Carol Vorderman
- ITV Good Morning Britain viewers tell Ben Shephard and Kate Garraway to ‘get a grip’ as they fume over ‘breaking news’
You can find this story in My Bookmarks.Or by navigating to the user icon in the top right.